Wednesday, July 29, 2009

If you dare wear short shorts...

The infamous tag line of Nair. Well, let me say this about that:

I have never used this product. At work one day a co-worker/friend of mine goes off on a tangent about how wonderful it is, and I should try it, that I would be crazy not to.

I buckle under the pressure and buy it. I follow the directions step by step, exactly. It worked, however...I have to say that I will never use it again. I think I would prefer dowsing my legs in gasoline and lighting them on fire. I believe that is equivalent to what I felt when I used it. My experience only, maybe its just not for me? Definately not!

1 comments:

VERONICA said...

The same exact thing happened to me when I was sixteen, the day of the sophmore semi-formal cruise. Seasickness and burning legs = NOT FUN.