Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I would totally do this...

I got nothin' today, friends...but I saw this commercial and maybe its my mood, I am not sure, I cannot stop laughing at it. The link is below, I can't figure out how to just post the entire thing, maybe someone can educate me on that, for I ride the short bus when it comes to computers.

Oh, and on a personal note, I have seen this commercial before, and I have done this to my husband because I think of it when I walk out of a store. Yeah, he doesn't like it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C7oqXewyCE

2 comments:

VERONICA said...

Haha! I saw this a few days ago...clever!

Oh and if you ever want to post a video on your blog, just copy the Embed code on YouTube and paste it in the blog text box :o)

Zion said...

LOL I love it, we have funny IKEA commercials here too, this one's my fave, the narrator starts off by saying "Revolutionary offer: Now an IKEA employee comes with every new IKEA bathroom."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbHvhoxgpIA