Friday, May 1, 2009

No pets allowed

My 4 year seems to be the inspiration of the majority of my posts, and I think that's because she comes out with some whoppers. She has quite the imagination, and also, she's just as quirky as her mother. (thank you, genetics)

The latest is that she wants a pet. Most children ask for a dog, or a cat, but my daughter decided to tell me today that she "bought" a pet, and that it has come to live with us. This is her pet:

Yes, a gummy worm.
At work today I bought a bag of gummy worms, I thought they would be a nice treat. It turns out neither one of my girls likes the gummy worms to eat...only for pets. Does anyone know the shelf life of a gummy worm?

2 comments:

VERONICA said...

She is SO cute! As for the shelf life of gummy worms, I'm embarrassed to admit that any gummies that make their way into my house are eaten within the hour. So I have no clue :o)

Anonymous said...

I heart her! She's sooo funny and cute - just like her mama. :)

~J9