Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hamsters, new cars, and mouses, yes, mouses...

My husband and I were talking about paying off our car (which we hate, but that's another story) so I've been looking around online at cars, just for kicks, because its going to be ages before we purchase a brand spanking new car. I figure why not torture myself a little.

While I'm doing this, the commercial for Kia's new car, the Kia Soul, comes on TV. My girls literally stop what they are doing and watch this commercial, completely engrossed in it. I posted a link to view the commercial below, in case you haven't seen it.

I said, "Do you like that car?"

Emily, (who is 4) said, "I like it can we get it?"

I said, "Maybe, but not for a long time."

Her response? "Can we get the mouses (yes her version of plural for mice) too? They can come live with us."

I didn't answer that question for 2 reasons:

First of all, they are hamsters, not mice, and I didn't want to try and explain the difference between the two to a 4 year old. Second, eewww, no, they cannot come live with us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYOX5eYcViw

2 comments:

VERONICA said...

Haha, good post! I love that little car too, I totally want one :o)

Zion said...

LOL I don't think I've ever seen either, that commercial or that car (different cars for European market, and USA market, I dunno why...)

And How cute is Emily :) Mouses :D