Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

I'm taking the girls on their very first Easter egg hunt.

I got all the stuff to fill their Easter baskets last night, and I think I bought too much candy: 2 chocolate rabbits, chocolate covered peanut butter eggs, chocolate crispy eggs...2 bags of each! So yeah, I guess I was thinking some candy for them, and some candy for me.

This year we are nixing the traditional Easter dresses, my girls don't really wear dresses, never have, so why spend the money on a dress they are going to wear once, and complain the entire time? Instead they have cute matching outfits, that correspond with Easter colors. Tomorrow is dinner with the family, followed by yet another egg hunt. That one will be with the oodles of cousins the girls have, 15+ kids, today its just the 3 of us (Daddy committed to help building a stone wall today with his cousin, he's going to miss it!)
Happy Easter Everyone!!!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmm... Easter candy... really, is there ever too much? ;)

Happy Easter!